The Integrated Technology in Architecture Collaborative is a subgroup of the Center for Ecological Planning and Design at the University of Utah, College of Architecture + Planning.
ITAC conducts activities with academic and industry partners, provides education in the form of teaching and workshops, and conducts outreach with university and community groups
- • Research and development of sustainable building technologies through a holistic approach
- • Offsite, modern methods of construction, prefabrication, and lean construction
- • Optimization, energy efficiency strategies through passive design tactics
- • Inquiry into digital workflow, parametric modeling, and BIM
- • Study of integrated practice, collaboration and architect as leader in project delivery
- • Knowledge management and transfer of innovative processes and products of construction